From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Language Archives
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2007 1:52 PM
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ARSCLIST] "hard drive on a shelf"

I am being asked to find out under what climate conditions hard drives
should be stored at. This is not my choice, but is being imposed on me
from above. If anyone is actually using this method of "archiving",
could you let me know what you have found out about optimal storage
conditions? Or what temperature/humidity levels you are keeping yours at?

Barbara

Barbara Need
Manager