Re: [ARSCLIST] iLok Keys

At 12:16 PM -0400 7/15/07, Steven Smolian wrote:
I have a plug-in program that uses an iLok key plugged into my computer. I'm considering buying another plug-in made by a different manufacturer.

Can I download the program that unlocks the newer program onto my existing key or do I need a second one?

should be able to do so. iLok peoplw, or the manufacturer, will know for sure. if iLok is the method of authorization for both, you should need only one.

-- w/best regards, seva mastering engineer http://www.soundcurrent.com