Re: [ARSCLIST] Edison Podcast

I dare say I'll get the hang of this. Evidently the Subject Matter is Edison
Podcast and not Les Paul.

The latest Document News Letter is about to go out (Friday a.m. GMT). It
will announce the first of a series of Podcasts which can be found on the
Document web site www.document-records.com on recordings produced on the
Edison label. The first programme features early country music.

Gary.

Document Records Ltd
Unit 2 C, Creek Road,
Bladnoch Ind. Est.
Bladnoch,
Newton Stewart,
U.K.
DG8 9AB

Tel: 00 44 (0)1988 403200
www.document-records.com
The world's largest catalogue for vintage blues, jazz, gospel, spirituals
and country music. Established 1980.

Subscribe FREE at www.document-records.com and be one of the first to
receive the latest news on New Releases, Special Offers, Features and more!

http://www.eset.com