From: Rich Remsberg <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 10:14 am
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Johnny Cash

For a documentary on Johnny Cash's 1968 concert at Folsom Prison, I'm trying to find obscure recordings and film footage of Cash, Folsom Prison, etc., as well as...?
?
- Johnny Cash concerts at prisons other than Folsom, especially prior to Folsom (we already have East Tennessee Penitentiary and San Quentin)?
- Johnny Cash speaking about prisons or prison reform?
- Sammy Davis Jr. at Folsom?
- Anyone performing at Folsom?
- Porter Wagoner in any prison?
- BB King at San Quentin?
?
Anyone on the list sitting on - or know - of hidden treasures??
?
Thanks very much,?
Rich?
?