Re: [ARSCLIST] Johnny Cash

In a message dated 7/6/2007 11:13:19 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
soundthink@xxxxxxx writes:

For a  documentary on Johnny Cash's 1968 concert at Folsom Prison, I'm trying
to find  obscure recordings and film footage of Cash, Folsom Prison, etc., as
well  as...?

I was involved with making the Johnny Cash at Folsom prison film.  The
person you want to talk to is Bob Elfstrom, the cameraman on that film.  He  lives
in San Francisco and is still an active cameraman.
David Hoffman
_www.thehoffmancollection.com_ (http://www.thehoffmancollection.com)