Re: [ARSCLIST] Is The Record Shop Dead?

Frank Wylie wrote:

Brandon,

Well, I for one hugely enjoyed the exchange and learned a lot about tube amps, record stores, and other misc., related audio subjects.

That is what I suppose this list is for; if not please let me know.

Count me out on your comments. Sorry!

I agree. Although much of the commentary is not necessarily in my sphere of interest directly, the gentlemen in question are very knowledgeable and add to my general background as I skim their missives. If there are others that aren't contributing, then of course these four will stand out. I don't think there is a limit to free speech or the number of emails contributed by individuals to this list, is there?

My humble opinion,
Rod Stephens