Re: [ARSCLIST] Is The Record Shop Dead?

Wild stories..as someone pointed out, this could have been the inspiration for the movie "High Fidelity". I passed these blogs on to a few friends who have owned or worked in record stores.

dl

Jack Palmer wrote:
Thank goodness I didn't get mentioned in any of those stories. Of course, I only visited about twice a year on my way through Dallas. And I think I was pretty well-behaved for a collector! Jack

http://cathead9.blogspot.com/2007/02/my-old-job.html
http://cathead9.blogspot.com/2007/05/more-record-store-ies.html
http://cathead9.blogspot.com/2007/05/son-of-record-store-ies.html