Re: [ARSCLIST] Is The Record Shop Dead?

-----Original Message-----
>From Tom Fine: "... I still think a good part of the problem today is really
bad
content being put out and marketed, but perhaps my tastes haven't "evolved"
far enough. In any case
the idea of going down to a music shop and buying something is a
dinosaur..."

On the other hand you've got Starbucks which is rapidly turning into a
record store!

Great content with virtually no creativity in packaging and marketing is bad
enough. Bad content with virtually no creativity in packaging and marketing
is a sure recipe for failure!

Bob Olhsson Audio Mastery, Nashville TN
615.385.8051 http://www.hyperback.com