[ARSCLIST] New hours at NYPL for the Perf. Arts (Lincoln Center)

Please forward to those interested.

(Disclaimer: This is an unofficial announcement, intended to help researchers who are planning trips to New York City.)

Thanks to a generous infusion from the government of New York City, The New York Public Library for the Performing Arts (located at Lincoln Center) is happy to extend its hours.

As of Monday, July 2 (excluding legal holidays such as July 4 and Labor Day), the hours of The New York Public Library for the Performing Arts (including the Music Division) will be:

Monday:  12-8
Tuesday: 11-6
Wednesday:  11-6
Thursday:  12-8
Friday:  11-6
Saturday:  10-6

This represents an increase of 13 hours (from 32 to 45 hours per week).

Note that the Library will be open on Mondays for the first time in many years.

Until September, the hours of Special Collections will be 1-6, Monday through Saturday.

Bob Kosovsky, Ph.D. -- Curator, Rare Books and Manuscripts, kos@xxxxxxxxx Music Division, The New York Public Library for the Performing Arts Listowner: OPERA-L ; SMT-TALK ; SMT-ANNOUNCE ; SoundForge-users --- My opinions do not necessarily represent those of my institutions ---