Re: [ARSCLIST] Alternative To Statutory Royalties

--- Bob Olhsson <olh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> So far your track record has been mostly one of
> quoting what I feel are some
> wildly inaccurate and misleading press releases from
> the Digital Media
> Association.

Actually, I am not even familiar with that
organization  so I have no idea what their press
releases say.

> I don't think one
> would need to dig very
> hard to learn the history of this issue but it would
> take lots longer than
> googling a press release.

Great.  Then it shouldn't be difficult for you to
provide me with the evidence and citations that I
requested.

> I would recommend that people take the time to
> actually read the findings of
> the CRB carefully and then draw their own
> conclusions.

I, too, recommend that people do that.  And once they
have done so, I recommend that people read my blog
posting at:
http://radiodismuke.blogspot.com/2007/03/unfree-market.html
where I point out exactly why what the CRB claims to
want to accomplish is utterly impossible and beyond
absurd.