Re: [ARSCLIST] Big changes in the music business, was Re: Footlilght closing

These look more like "closer to realistic" prices rather than a blowout. Possibly closeouts, since Tower isn't around to bulk buy anymore.

Steve Smolian

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Lennick" <dlennick@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2007 10:42 AM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Big changes in the music business, was Re: Footlilght closing

How about this "Big Classical Blowout Sale" at Amazon?

http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=pe_pe_13770_5976200_as_img_2/?ie=UTF8&node=328986011

dl

Doug Pomeroy wrote:
Sony Studios here in NYC is closing in August,
a casualty of the current real estate boom.

Will this mean more work for us freelancers?

Doug Pomeroy
POMEROY AUDIO