Re: [ARSCLIST] Big changes in the music business, was Re: Footlilght closing

Doug Pomeroy <pomeroyaudio@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:    ***Sony Studios here in NYC is closing in August,
a casualty of the current real estate boom.

I had heard that they were moving what was left of their classical operation to Germany, but that they will maintain at least an office in NYC.

  They also seem to be more realistic in their licensing fees. We will rerelease one item held by them for about 1/2 of what they used to charge.

  Karl