Re: [ARSCLIST] Dataloggers

Dear Andy,

We have been using Hobo (H8 family) Dataloggers for several months now and have had no problems. They are easy to use and track temperature, relative humidity, and light levels. The software can create graphs so you can easily spot any anomalies. If you have specific questions about their usage, you can contact one of our archive's staff members John Wall (johnwall@xxxxxxxxxxx).

Sincerely,

Greg Johnson

Andy Lanset wrote:
Hello friends,

Thanks for you input on Laughing Records.  I've got another
query.

Is there a temperature/humidity datalogger/monitor anyone can recommend with
for their controlled storage area(s).

Thanks.

Andy Lanset
WNYC Radio

-- Greg Johnson Blues Curator and Assistant Professor Archives & Special Collections J. D. Williams Library P. O. Box 1848 University, MS 38677-1848 work (662) 915-7753 fax (662) 915-5734 gj1@xxxxxxxxxxx