Re: [ARSCLIST] OK - Does Anyone Know More About This?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jack Palmer" <vdalhart@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Just to show how far out of touch with the current world, what is SACD?  It
> may be all around me but I have not heard about it personally.   I am
> assuming it is a step up from DVD.  I've barely managed to leave video for
> DVD.   Jack

IIRC (and I could, of course, be wrong...) it's an acronym for "Super Audio
CD" which, as I understand it, is a better way to deal with digital audio.
Of details I wot not...audio that comes into this joint is on shellac discs
of various dimensions (or, very rarely, on vinyl microgroove discs or
magnetic cassette tapes...). In fact, if I want to listen to a CD, I use
the CD-RW drive in the computer...!