Re: [ARSCLIST] Media mail

I haven't, but some post offices specify that Media Mail is subject to inspection and even stamp parcels to that effect. I receive several parcels each month by Media Mail and I don't think I've had one repacked, but someone told of having this happen on 78-L a couple of months ago..either an incident of repacking or an originator doing some really bad packing in the first place.

dl

Steven Smolian wrote:
Has anyone had any incidents involving the opening of media mail containing 78s by the post office? Any where they were badly repacked by them?

I've not had the experience but am trying to track down a rumor.

Steve Smolian