Re: [ARSCLIST] RIP: EMI / let's clear the air

--- "Andes, Donald" <Donald.Andes@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thanks David for the completely out of context mis-quote. These are
> the
> exact type of things that keep outsiders non-privy to insider
> knowledge and comment.

It was intended as a joke, Donald.  I thought it was so
outlandish that it couldn't be interpreted any other way.
Sorry for the misunderstanding.

> P.S. The least you could of done was to reply to my complete post,
> which mentioned the author/article I was referring to.

It's generally considered bad form to include a large amount
of attributed text when making a quick comment, but since I'm
the one who stepped over the line here I won't expound
on that issue.

David Breneman         david_breneman@xxxxxxxxx

http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC