Re: [ARSCLIST] Cedar

On 22 maj 2007, at 13.44, Don Cox wrote:
Cedar processed a couple of samples for me as a demo (I took some
records off the shelf at random so not to influence the condition)
and to be honest I didn't notice a dramatic change or improvement.

That's probably how it should be.

It is too easy to scrub off all the ambience and half of the higher
frequencies when removing surface noise.>

I agree. But it didn't take away much of the "crap" either :) I.e. the desired removal !

---
Darren Ingram (darren at ingram.fi / www.ingram.fi)
Provider of many things including research, media, innovation and consultancy services.

"Insert pointless, humo(u)rless quotation and ASCII art here"
"Insert lengthy, boring and meaningless corporate and copyright disclaimer here"