[ARSCLIST] Folkways Leadbelly Memorial/Legacy One cover variants

Thanks to the many who responded and provided scans.

Following is a summary of the four Versions (1,2,3,5) obtained,
and speculation of others not seen (4,6)

VERSION 1: Huddie Ledbetter Memorial Album FOL 4 / FOLL 4
text only

VERSION 2:
 Huddie Ledbetter Memorial Album  FOL 4 / FP 4
 text only

VERSION 3:
Leadbelly Legacy Volume One  FOL 4 / FP 4
photo

VERSION 4: (MAYBE)
I POSTULATE THAT THERE IS A VERSION WITH ONLY FP4 catalog number
Version 5 changes title to Leadbelly Legacy Number One and drops FOL 4 issue,
so there may be additional variants between Version 3 and Version 5
CAN ANYONE CONFIRM/SUPPLY SCANS ???

VERSION 5: Leadbelly Legacy Number One
FA 2004 (FP4) Folkways Records, N. Y.

VERSION 6 MAYBE FA 2004 - I postulate that late pressings dropped the FP 4 number. CAN ANYONE CONFIRM/SUPPLY SCAN?

Thanks, Thomas.