[ARSCLIST] Some CD's, cheap

Ya know, when you don't clean up your CD shelves for 5 years or so, you find you bought doubles sometimes. So, my stupidity is your cheap music sale. Each disc for $6, includes USA postage. Sales to USA addresses in USA dollars only.

These are all real-deal commercial CD's, being sold here as used but in good condition.

"Blind Faith" (Polydor)
The Rolling Stones - "Now" (Abkco)
Led Zep - "Houses Of The Holy" (Atlantic)
Led Zep - "III" (Atlantic)
Led Zep - "Physical Graffiti" (Atlantic) -- this is a 2CD set so make it $10, includes postage
Led Zep - "Coda" (Atlantic)

Ping me off-list if interested. As I said, $6 each (except where indicated) includes Media Mail. USA $$ and USA addresses only.

-- Tom Fine