Re: [ARSCLIST] Mass Digitization

Marcos Sueiro <mls2137@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:    ***I would venture that trying to keep everything forever is an untenable (and perhaps even environmentally wrong) position. Think of the amount of media generated every year. Do
you really think we can keep up with such an expanding balloon?

  I would wager that the laws of physics tell us that we can't keep up with it. So the question is, what do we do? What are our preservation priorities?

  Karl