[ARSCLIST] FREE for pickup -- Epson high-end photo printer, needs service

Get between the dumpster and an Epson Stylus Photo 2200. I think I can scare up some free ink cartridges too, but no guarantees. It needs service, the print head is gummed up, which happens to these units if they're not used frequently. I got it from the company upstairs from us. They do film restorations and used this printer to color-check restored frames. So it's not a slouch by any means. Wide carriage, too, so 11x17 paper works just fine. Also, this one has 3 gray cartridges so it's designed to do superior black and white printing.

We're tossing it because it's not worth our budget to repair it, but it may be worth yours.

Ping me off-list if interested. Located in Bedford Hills, NY (Westchester County).

-- Tom Fine