To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2007 1:14 AM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] ARSC Conference Slide Show from Steve Ramm

Yes, I don't plan to register with AOL either. Shutterfly does not require registration for the end user and it is free to post the photos.

Angie Dickinson Mickle
Avocado Productions
Arvada, CO
www.avocadoproductions.com
800-246-3811

Richard L. Hess wrote:
Hello, Steve,

Yhanks for putting this together...but...this requires an AOL account. Many of the other solutions suggested were transparent to the end user. I know it's free but I'd rather not do this.

Cheers,

Richard