Re: [ARSCLIST] Cesar Frank, Prelude Chorale and Fugue (Rubinstein)

Or Hollywood, in Rubinstein's case..he was doing a few movies at that time. Unlikely that he'd have recorded it in Camden at that late date. When did Victor stop recording in Camden? I thought it was in the early 30s but I see a Fats Waller session as late as June 1935 in the VMB.

dl

Sam Brylawski wrote:
Hi Eric.

UCSB Encyclopedic Discography of Victor Recordings data have these as
recorded Nov. 3 and 4, 1945. Sorry, but we don't have the place yet. (Give
us a few years!) They're domestic, so NYC or Camden is most likely.

Feel free to ask away on these.

Best, Sam