Re: [ARSCLIST] Crosley Radio

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ryan Jurison" <du_box@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> I was looking around at some audio systems, today, hoping to find a new one
> for my home, when I ran across the rather attractive Crosley Radio,
> vintage-themed entertainment systems. I was wondering if anyone owns one of
> these, or has any firsthand experience with them, and if you would be
> willing to share your thoughts on them.

The important thing is that they finally decided to offer properly-
sized 78 needles to match their turntable speed! Sadly, these are
NOT diamond...and anything less than a diamond wears out quickly
from playing abrasive shellac-compound discs.

Crosley, of course, is a famous old name in home radio (as well as
early "compact cars" before ecology had even been thought of...!)
but whether this "Crosley" is a descendant firm, or simply some
company over in the land of Hooflungdung that managed to scoop
up the trademarks and "goodwill" for about 17 kabongs...