[ARSCLIST] Irish Hibernia

Am desperately looking for a good (300dpi) color scan of the elusive Hibernia label, pressed in pre WWI Germany for export to Ireland.
See a black&white xerox image here: <http://www.lotz-verlag.de/Hibernia.jpg>
The identity (ownership) of the original label importers is unknown to me.
Not sure they made it beyond issue No.1, so must be quite elusive.
But a specimen should be SOMEWHERE...
An email attachment off-list to me would be perfect
Thanks
Rainer E. Lotz

-- -- **************************************** Dr Rainer E. Lotz c/o Birgit-Lotz-Verlag Jean Paul Str.6, 53173 Bonn, Germany Tel: 0049-228-352808 Fax: 0049-228-365142 Web: http://www.lotz-verlag.de

Please note: Our Spam filter eliminates all mails which are not specific in the subject header about what the content of your email is.
Bitte beachten: Unser Spamfilter entsorgt alle Mails, deren Bezugszeile nicht den Inhalt eindeutig beschreibt.