Re: [ARSCLIST] List down?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rod Stephens" <savecal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> You just came in "loud and clear".
> Peter Hirsch wrote:
> >I have been having some interruptions in connectivity to my ISP, but a lot of
> >spam has been still coming into my inbox. What I have not seen in a few days
> >is a single ARSC posting (some may say count your blessings) and that has me
> >wondering.
> >
> >Peter Hirsch

Actually, I suspect folks got used to how busy the list had been,
with totals of 35, 36, 79, 65 and 37 messages for April 4, 5, 6, 8
and 9 respectively...while we only saw 10 yesterday and 5 so far today...!

So, PH, if your "ARSCLIST drought" covers any of the dates I cite,
you ARE missing e-mail...quite a bit, in fact! I think there is a
list archive, but I don't know how it's accessed...