From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jeffrey Kane
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2007 8:14 AM
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ARSCLIST] MV-95 info

The volume pricing is quite a bit more attractive, and shipping via EMS
is
$20. I rather gathered $130 was over the odds!!! He sent a picture of
the
results with cassette tape after 30 seconds. The site is mine, no
popups/spyware... please ignore the other galleries, they're for an
Audiogon
item I sorely need to list. I'm going to go ahead and order 5 of these.
If
anyone wants one, please contact me offlist. Price will be cost +
shipping.
If $20 covers shipping from Japan for all 5, it'll be $203 + shipping to
you.

http://gadgetfreak.us/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=157

Hello Jeffrey,

I forgot to answer your final question.
The last quotation was for a small quantity like one or two....
For 5 or more order we are pleased to offer the price of $199 per
unit.

Hideo Ohno

"Jeffrey Kane" <jeffkane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Mr. Ohno,
>
> Thank you for your reply. I will be using this to see the track
> configuration of 1/4"-1" analogue open reel tapes. I wish to verify it
will
> work for this application. I'll wire over funds upon receipt of your
banking
> details. Also, please provide pricing in JP・瘢雹 as opposed to US$.
Finally,
> ship quite often from Japan, for such a small device $130 seems very
high
> for shipping if shipped via SAL. Speed is not as much of a concern as
cost;
> our budget is sadly very tight for archiving as I do volunteer work
for a
> non-profit organization. This is a credit card sized device, yes?
Finally,
> is shipping per piece? I may have others who wish to purchase the
device;
if