Re: [ARSCLIST] Hard disk drives and DAT/ calculating the future

From: Patent Tactics, George Brock-Nannestad

Eric Jacobs was the first to comment:

"I'd be surprised that no one has ever thought of working through
these different scenarios with a detailed cost model in order to
determine storage strategy and policy at some institution."

An attempt at just that has been made:

http://prestospace-sam.ssl.co.uk/index.html

Prestospace is an organization well worth watching and observing.

Kind regards,

George