Re: [ARSCLIST] copyright and archives query

Hey Folks,

  I haven't been following this whole string of discussion, but I wanted to let you know that there is hope for a few Corporate Archives out there.

  I know that the corporate world isn't great at retaining history, but I know a few corporate archivists personally in some big US organizations and they are working hard at preserving as much history as possible.

  Stephanie
  Detroit Symphony Orchestra Archivist

Mwcpc6@xxxxxxx wrote:

In a message dated 3/25/2007 4:15:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,