[ARSCLIST] 30-track SoundScriber

I need to find a suitable playback system in order to archive
recordings.

Originally recorded on a 30-track machine (Multi-Channel Recorder Type
FA-5394 by SoundScriber - early sixties) that uses 1" tape.

There is a playback machine (Multi-Channel Reproducer Type FA-5395 by
SoundScriber - early sixties), but the machine only plays back track 1
(usually IRIG-B - timecode) and two other tracks of your choosing by
using a variable selector (mechanically moving two separate playback
heads independently of each other in position over desired tracks). I am
looking for a 30-track playback solution, or any information about
either previously mentioned machines.