[ARSCLIST] Clarification on Book and Cassette Offer

I got a good response to my offer on Saturday but needed to send out a
clarification. Quite a few folks (including libraries!) wanted 10 (apparently to
give as gifts - and they make great gifts). I then realized they are packed
NINE  to a box, not 10. Sorry for the confusion. And yes, I still have MANY left
for  those who want them though I want to ship out of here as soon as I can to
 make room.

Again, email me OFF LIST at the following email address only:
_Stevenramm@xxxxxxxx (mailto:Stevenramm@xxxxxxx) . I'll then send you  mailing address if you
are paying by check.

Sorry for the repost; I just wanted to clarify! And I'm glad these book and
cassettes are getting out there.

Steve Ramm

http://www.aol.com.