Re: [ARSCLIST] The case for message boards.

--- Kiwi O'Connell <kiwioconnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I am tired of people who have nothing better to do than sit on the
> internet all day, instead of doing their job.

This is the last thing I'll say on this because I think
I've made my point, and I did join this mailing list with
the intent of learning not pontificating; but these
comments raise a question, viz. -  how would switching
from a mailing list to a bulletin board solve this problem?

David Breneman         david_breneman@xxxxxxxxx

Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.