Re: [ARSCLIST] Woody Guthrie and other LC new transfers (was SACD for Real Collectors

Only the "Songbook" tracks were transfered.

A complete set was discussed while I was at the Lomax Collection, and there may yet be one, but I don't know of any plans.

Matthew Barton
MBRS
The Library of Congress
101 Independence Ave., SE
Washington, DC 20540-4610
202-707-5508
email: mbarton@xxxxxxx

>>> Thomas Stern <sternth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 3/1/2007 10:47:20 AM >>>
Was the entire collection transfered, or only the tracks for the Songbook?
It certainly is time for a new release of the complete recordings.
Best wishes, Thomas.