To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, February 25, 2007 8:02 AM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] They're still making vinyl

Steve Ramm posted --

 NASHVILLE, Tenn. - Those dusty records in your parents' basement?
 They're not as retro as you might think. Many record collectors, DJs
 and music junkies still consider vinyl to be the gold standard of
 recorded music

As it happens, earlier this month an original cast LP of THE DROWSY CHAPERONE, currently playing on Broadway, was released in a limited edition.
-- Jack Raymond