[ARSCLIST] Extracurricular activities for ARSC Conference

May I suggest a couple of activities for those who are going to the conference, if you have time:

The Pabst Theater is one of the most beautiful theaters in the U.S., with superb acoustics. They offer tours Saturdays at noon:
http://www.pabsttheater.org/pabst-about.html

Bob Paquette's microphone collection is far from downtown, but it is the best collection I have seen of pre-WWII mics. Call first:
http://www.sssmilwaukee.com/Microphone%20Museum.html

Enjoy!

Marcos