Re: [ARSCLIST] Ref info needed - do you have early Schwann catalogs (before May 1955) or Myers Index?

You know I'm really surprised that the complete Schwann catalogs have not been made avaliable on CD-ROM

                                        Roger

Thomas Stern <sternth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Hello Jack,
  That really puts a bracket on release date!!!  Many Thanks!
Best wishes, Thomas.

Jack Raymond wrote:

> The Two-Part Inventions on Stinson LP-26 is listed in the Feb 1950
> Schwann but is not listed in the October 1949 Schwann.
>
> -- Jack Raymond
>
> Thomas Stern wrote:
>
>>  If you have Schwann catalogs earlier than May 1955, I'd appreciate
>>  knowing of earliest listing of a recording of BACH Two-Part
>>  Inventions performed by ERNO BALOGH on Stinson label. Any other
>>  Balogh on Stinson?

"If you're not on somebody's watchlist,you're not doing your job"

                          Dave Von Kleist

Need Mail bonding?