[ARSCLIST] Ad-Lib

All this checks out with the data to hand.  That still leaves the questions: is the California outfit a different company (I'm assuming so) and is the later date the NY jazz company or a third one?  My guess, as of now, is that it is a successive owner. The jury is still out and I can always  change the little boxes in my spread sheet.

This is one (or two) of those companies for which I haven't even opened a folder in my catalog drawers.

The world of records is full of mysteries.

Steve Smolian