To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, February 17, 2007 5:56 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Fwd: [ARSCLIST] Unique piece of phonographic/TV history.

This might be the first place I try.

Tim Stoffel <timba@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: On Sat, 2007-02-17 at 09:48 -0500, Richard L. Hess wrote:
Roger, I am forwarding this to Tim Stoffel as he collects old VTRs
and other things. He is constantly spending more than he makes on his
collection, so it would be great if you could give them to him if he
wants them. He's in Reno, NV.

Cheers,

Richard

>There is a guy who comes to sell at the flea market I frequent.He >travels all over a four state area,buying stuff from storage >vaults,and estate leftovers.I only got records from him once,and >then some choice Calypso,and early 60s R&B Lps,but I usually get >nice antiques cheaply,that I make decent money on eBay with.One day >last summer,he had a pile of old photos.

These photos more properly belong in a manistrream electronic communication museum. Examples would be the Antique Wireless Association in West Bloomfield, NY, the Pavek museum, etc. There is a small museum of phonographs in close to me in Virginia City, NV, as well as a small electronic communication museum.

My collection is more equipment you would find in a broadcast station
setting. Although I do have a few consumer pieces in my collection, it
is mostly examples of significant new technology, such as early VCR's,
etc.

Thanks!
Tim Stoffel

"If you're not on somebody's watchlist,you're not doing your job"

Dave Von Kleist