Re: [ARSCLIST] Copyright pressure put on Canada...

Argentina too,what with all them dead Nazis !

                                      Roger

Robert Hodge <rjhodge@xxxxxxx> wrote: Lots of good shellac in Mexico, so I hear.

bh

>>> dlennick@xxxxxxxxxxxx 2/14/2007 1:35 PM >>>
Hmm....I think I could stand to work out of the Dominican Republic.

dl

"Canada joins the likes of Argentina, Chile, the Dominican Republic,
Egypt,
India, Israel, Mexico and Turkey on the priority watch list."

Richard L. Hess wrote:
> http://www.cbc.ca/arts/story/2007/02/14/copyright-pressure.html
>
> I suspect that part of the pressure has to do with lengthening
Canada's
> 50-year copyright term when they use terms like "bring into line" but

> the article appears to focus on immediate piracy.
>
> Richard L. Hess                   email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Aurora, Ontario, Canada       (905) 713 6733     1-877-TAPE-FIX
> Detailed contact information:

"If you're not on somebody's watchlist,you're not doing your job"

                          Dave Von Kleist