Re: [ARSCLIST] Copyright pressure put on Canada...

Hmm....I think I could stand to work out of the Dominican Republic.

dl

"Canada joins the likes of Argentina, Chile, the Dominican Republic, Egypt, India, Israel, Mexico and Turkey on the priority watch list."

Richard L. Hess wrote:
http://www.cbc.ca/arts/story/2007/02/14/copyright-pressure.html

I suspect that part of the pressure has to do with lengthening Canada's 50-year copyright term when they use terms like "bring into line" but the article appears to focus on immediate piracy.