Re: [ARSCLIST] Matrix numbers sought

Yes,but not all of them.I have two of the symphonies on UK EMI/Columbia 78 sets,and two of the tone poems on a 33 1/3 Lp acetate,pressed by RCA,during the "Program Transcription" period.They are not,however where they can be easily reached.I plan to do some cataloging soon,so I'll keep you in mind.

                                Roger

Larry Friedman <disquod@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Can anyone supply me with the matrix numbers from Robert Kajanus' Sibelius
recordings in 1930 and 1932?

Thanks greatly.

-Larry

"If you're not on somebody's watchlist,you're not doing your job"

                          Dave Von Kleist

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.