To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, February 11, 2007 11:30 PM
Subject: [ARSCLIST] LP storage for box sets

While we're on the subject of LP albums, does anyone know of a source for LP boxes..the kind that would hold 3 or 4 LPs, like an opera set? Not shipping boxes. Bags Unlimited doesn't have anything like this..the only multiple units they have are 2-LP jackets. They were still being manufactured in the 90s for Laserdisc sets (Dawn of Sound etc).

dl