----- Original Message ----
From: Roger and Allison Kulp thorenstd124@xxxxxxxxx

BTW,I also have a George Szell MAS Lp of two Mozart Symphonies,also credited as "The Music Appreciation
Symphony Orchestra",which I have not been able to find in any discography.

Two? There is the Mozart 39, which is listed in the discography section of Donald Rosenberg's book about the Cleveland Orch. I wasn't aware of another Mozart symphony. Which one is it? Very curious.

BTW, it was the Real Cleveland Orchestra that did those recordings.

Cheers,
Lani Spahr.

Yeah..2? I'll check my stash, but they only put 1 symphony per disc as a rule, with the analysis on the flip side (or as a separate disc if you wanted, or if the complete work took two sides).

Lots of good stuff on those MARs. Too bad they came just before stereo, although I think I've run across some Vanguards repressed as MAR stereo discs.

dl