Re: [ARSCLIST] Please take me off of list

Seems like once you get on this train, it's hard to get off!

audiogrotto

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark W. Downs" <dylanger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2007 4:58 PM
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Please take me off of list

i have had difficulties in the past trying to follow the instructions for
getting off the list. my mailbox cannot handle all of the posts. any help
would be great. i've tried the website avenues with no results.
thanks,
mark

Quoting Andre Pion <andre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Thank you all for you constructive criticisms about our product. I will
however point out a few characteristics and add a few comments to complete
the information about the STiL Case.

The main difference between the STiL Case and a Jewel Case is that our case
is designed to preserve CDs and DVDs and not only to hold them. That is why
the disc is floating away from the bottom of the case and is not held by
putting pressure in the center hole.

The space inside the cover part of the container has only 1mm difference
with the space inside the cover of a Jewel Case. Adjustments to that are
planned.

True! the hub has holes that would not be in a Jewel case; the solution is
simple: stick a label on the back which will give you space for more info
about its content.

About the hinge and the closure snap, polypropylene was chosen for its
durability and its resiliency. The flexible part of the hinge will whiten
but it is a characteristic of flexed polypropylene that will not loose its
durability in the process.

We sell a label that fits the spine of our case; however, most of our
clients are using bar codes. This is why the standard STiL Case is a clear
one. But, bought in a large enough quantity, the STiL Case is available in 6
opaque colors like the film containers we are well known for manufacturing.

For your information, recently, KMP Media chose our STiL Case to retail the
KODAK GOLD Preservation CD-R and DVD-R.

Among the clients that bought our product for their archives, one finds
Coca-Cola, the JFK Presidential Library,the US Defence Visual Information
Center, the US Air Force, the University of Georgia, Warner Bros.,
CBC/Radio-Canada, the Grand Kayman Islands National Archives, etc.

Our products have all been designed with the help of archivists and we
welcome your comments as it is the only way to perfect our products and to
stay pro-active in the field. Acquiring the STiL Case is an investment based
on the longevity of a product that is environmentally sound.

I will send you free samples of the STiL Case if you ask me off list

André Pion Sales Director STiL Design (418) 694-0449 ext.11 1-888-414-0449 ext.11 (Canada & USA) andre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

15:33

--
Mark W. Downs