[ARSCLIST] STADIUM SYMPHONY was Szell on MAR Was:Bernstein

I have several MAR recordings which list the Stadium Symphony

I know that Everest used this as a pseudonym for the New York Philharmonic. However, beside Bernstein recordings I have

Thomas Sherman conducting Beethoven's "emperor Concerto" with the Stadium SO. In his case, as well as the Music Appreciation SO, I suspect that it is realy the Little Orchestra

Max Rudolf Also recorded Schubert's Unfinished Sym with the SSO.

I also suspect that Wallenstein and the Music Appreciation SO, is in fact the Los Angeles Philharmonic.

Corrections of Confirmations are welcome.

Eric Goldberg