Re: [ARSCLIST] Some YouTube stuff that may be of interst

Does the fact that this is a home video alter the issues of copyright? If he were to do the same thing (i.e. digitize his 78 collection) and publish it online as an audio database with full sound files (instead of home video), would he be under any sort of copyright violation with the particular labels and songwriters associated with said recordings?

Just curious -

Bertram