Re: [ARSCLIST] seeking discography info -- Dizzy Gillespie album

Hi Tom

This is Side A of Sonet SNTF 692, later reissued on CD as Sonet SNTCD
692, recorded at A & R studios, NY on 19/20 May 1975.

Lineup:
DG, trumpet
Sonny Stitt, Alt/ten sax
Max Roach, dr
Percy Heath, bs
Hank Jones, pn (Groovin' High, Confirmation)
John Lewis, pn (Blues n boogie)

Side B:
ladybird
All the things you are
Lover man (oh where can you be)

Oh, and the LP is called "The Bop Session"

Regards

Will

Will Prentice
Technical Services
British Library Sound Archive    Tel: +44 (0)20-7412-7443
96 Euston Road                       Fax: +44 (0)20-7412-7416
London  NW1 2DB                   http://www.bl.uk
UK                                          http://cadensa.bl.uk (online
catalogue)