Re: [ARSCLIST] Floppy Disc Blues--aka data recovery software suggestions?

Media Sciences has floppy test capabilities as well as Central Point
Software Deluxe Option Boards that can retrieve anything that is not wiped
out. These approaches are not cheap, and are DOS-based. If the information
on the disc is critical, then we could help. Otherwise I suggest that you
forget about rescuing the disk.

Jerry
Media Sciences, Inc.
http://www.mscience.com/