Re: [ARSCLIST] Rosemary Brown

 Oh Yeah,
Should have been minus one more..... AARGH ! Sounds like a wannabe
contestant from" American Idle" ( My spelling is correct)

BH

>>> dlennick@xxxxxxxxxxxx 1/30/2007 11:01 AM >>>
I think it's time to introduce (or reintroduce) this group to the
unbelievable
WING.

She records to Music Minus One cassettes.

And she's the real deal. I haven't the fortutide to sample "Wing Sings
AC/DC"
this early in the morning.

http://www.wingmusic.co.nz/

dl

Karl Miller wrote:
> Perhaps a most appropriate comparison. I am also reminded of Mrs.
Miller (no relation). A different friend knew her before she became
famous. As that story goes, this friend of mine was working for a
Christian Publishing company. Mrs. Miller was friends with the head of
the company. She had been recording her singing at home and wanted to
have it sound more professional. So my friend's boss decided that Mrs.
Miller should go to a professional studio and hire some musicians, etc.
My friend's boss invited him one of the rehearsals, held in a local
church. As she started singing...well my friend said he had to crouch
down behind a pew and hold his moulth to keep from laughing. As the
story goes, Mrs. Miller knew people found her funny, but she didn't
really care, she just felt she was doing popular music a favor. While
Nancy Sinatra had the hit with "These Boots are Made for Walking," for
me, it is Mrs. Miller's recording that I'll always remember.

>   I should add, it was that same friend who supplied me with a group
of audition tapes...you haven't lived until you have heard Zorina
Blessinger sing "The Nightingale." I have always wondered if that was a
put on or a real person.