[ARSCLIST] Brass recordings

Our Gateway Concert Band, www.gatewayconcertband.org <http://www.gatewayconcertband.org/> has been, for three years, trying to raise money from members and grants to pay for a used set of four timpani in order to insure a good working and sounding instrument for both rehearsals and concerts rather than relying on two schools’ timpani. For that purpose I donated 100 copies of my uncle’s book Pioneers in Brass by Glenn D. Bridges, which the band has been selling at concerts for $10. There are about 60 left, and I would like to extend the $10 price, plus material and postage, to anyone until the items donated are gone. In this case, because I will be doing the mailing, checks need to be made out to me and sent to my address 26301 SE 424^th St., Enumclaw, WA 98022 with an additional $2 ($12 Total) for materials and postage in shipping. $10 of each sale will be turned over to the band timpani fund. You can see a description of the book on my web site http://www.trescottresearch.com/page3.html There are a number of reviews available online as well. The band has already purchased two of the four timpani, and is now trying to complete the transaction. The band timpani being purchased are newer than the ones shown on my web site. Thanks for your support.

Paul T. Jackson
--

Trescott Research – Paul T. Jackson

Information & Library Development